This summer, our news agency received a press release that was startling. It stated that the Hamas movement, which essentially runs Gaza, would organize weapons training ‘camps’ for 15,000 boys and girls, age 12 to 16, in 50 locations, with an ample arsenal provided by Iran over the years.
Our agency assigned a Palestinian TV crew to film the Hamas weapons training camps, located at Hamas facilities, to train and motivate students who learn at UNRWA schools – where they indoctrinate children in the ‘right of return’ to their villages from before 1948 – to liberate all of Palestine – by force of arms, ‘for the sake of Allah.’
While our agency had covered summer camps at UNRWA facilities that were rife with Hamas incitement in previous summers, this year, UNRWA would not allow Hamas into their summer camps.
The U.S. Government funds one third of the $1.2 billion budget of UNRWA. In that context, U.S. State Department officials informed our agency in an off the record meeting, that it would not allow Hamas entry into the UNRWA summer camps this year and found that to be correct.
In the film that our agency produced about this summers’ Hamas camps, entitled: ‘Iran: Billions for Terror’ – we show the following:
- Girl counselors whom we interviewed about what it was like to train and motivate young females to destroy Israel and liberate Palestine and Jerusalem, as these girls passionately speaking about their uncompromised ‘right of return’ to ‘their homes’ that their grandparents left in 1948.
- Armed and uniformed boys interviewed about their readiness to kill and to die as martyrs in the liberation of Palestine. Their eerie goose-steps in their military procession in Gaza left nothing to the imagination about whom these boys were emulating.
- Boys and girls brandishing the massive weaponry received from Iran.
- Hamas leaders who addressed throngs of youngsters to scream in unison about the renewed PLO war to liberate Jerusalem and Palestine, as they described the Jews as pigs who must be thrown out of a Muslim entity.
- UNRWA students parading with huge signs for ‘right of return’ and takeover of the Al Aksa Mosque and the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
Exposing the Depth of the Iranian Threat
Now we see the consequences of an Iranian arsenal placed at the disposal of a terrorist group. Iran’s lethal support for Palestinian terror is well known.
The murdered Argentinian prosecutor Alberto Nisman prepared a report for the Argentinian government, where he exposed the Iranian sponsored mass murder attacks that took place in 1994 in Argentina, as a precedent for Iran spreading terror tentacles around the world. Nisman warned of an Iranian sponsored terror network that could rain down upon the U.S, Israel, Latin America and the rest of the free world.
If Iran is capitalized by the new pact now under discussion in the U.S. Congress, Iran could upgrade its’ finance for weapons training camps on the model of Gaza, across the globe.
‘Iran: Billions for Terror’ can be viewed at: