- UNRWA allocates 58% of $1.5 billion budget to “education”-with no constraints.
- At least two PR films lobby the US Congress to renew funds to UNRWA- with no conditions.
- New Study: UNRWA promotion of anti-Semitism, as presented to the office of the UN Secretary General.
Bedein Center for Near East Policy Research has engaged a journalist to interview diplomats from every donor nation to determine if any donor nation will object to the anti-Semitic policies of UNRWA.
4.UNRWA has publicized donor lists from nations around the world.
- Our staff has interviewed diplomatic reps of every donor nation to ask if they would ask for conditions for the aid to UNRWA, Not one has responded positively.
- The leading donor is Germany. Our office has hired staff fluent in German to launch a new site and an organization to monitor and challenge German UNRWA policies. https://ipx.938.myftpupload.com/German/
Plan to produce a full length documentary feature film in German about UNRWA education. Film will be translated into 10 languages of donor nations and presented to each respective legislative body.
- Studies of PA schoolbooks used by UNRWA since the PA established its own curriculum on August 1, 2000.